Multi Gyn Actigel 50ml
Natural prophylaxis and therapy for bacterial infections, yeast fungi, and non-specific vaginal problems. Multi-Gyn ActiGel has been specially developed for the prevention and treatment of vaginal problems caused by bacteria. It also fights against yeast fungi (Candida), bacterial vaginosis, and non-specific vaginal problems and acts quickly to relieve itching and irritation. It improves the vaginal flora, reducing unpleasant odor and discharge.
- A market leader among prophylactic and therapeutic products against bacterial vaginosis and yeast fungi (Candida) on a 100% natural basis.
- Acts quickly against itching and irritation.
- Prevents unpleasant odor and discharge.
- Improves the vaginal flora.
- Especially recommended for protecting the vaginal flora when taking antibiotics.
- No restrictions on use, no interaction with other medications.
- Protects pregnant women from premature birth.
Multi-Gyn ActiGel is the ideal product for all intimate problems where normal intimate hygiene is not sufficient, but a prescription for antibiotics, antiseptics, or antimycotics would be excessive. Additionally, when taking antibiotics, it is recommended to protect the vaginal flora to prevent fungal infections.
As a bio-active medical product, Multi-Gyn ActiGel naturally blocks the proliferation of unwanted bacteria, optimizes the pH of the vaginal environment, and supports the development of beneficial lactic acid bacteria.
Multi-Gyn ActiGel can be used both internally and externally. For internal use, utilize the applicator included in the package, which attaches to the tube. This applicator allows for convenient insertion of the gel into the vagina for extended efficacy. For external use, apply the gel to the intimate area with the fingertips. Multi-Gyn ActiGel can be used as often as needed, with a recommended prophylactic application of 1-2 times per week and for acute complaints approximately 2 times per day. There is no risk of overdose.