Singa Diaphragm (70mm)
Many women want natural and safe contraception - a contraceptive without hormones! With the Singa diaphragm, you can use contraception safely and independently when you need it. The contraceptive is inserted into the vagina like a tampon before sex. It completely covers the cervix and lies between the posterior vaginal vault and the niche on the pubic bone. During and after sex, the diaphragm prevents sperm from entering the uterus. Singa Diaphragm works entirely without hormones.
By using contraception without hormones, you also avoid many undesirable side effects such as weight gain, headaches, nausea, breast tenderness, depressive moods, nervousness, decreased libido, acne, pain in the abdomen, and increased risk of thrombosis Smokers, intermenstrual bleeding, to name just the most common.
The traditionally round Singa diaphragm is made of silicone and a spring ring made of polymer. It is available in the sizes 60 mm, 65 mm, 70 mm, 75 mm, 80 mm, 85 mm and 90 mm in diameter. The right size must be determined once by a qualified specialist! To do this, contact your gynecologist, a women's health center or a Pro Familia advice center.
Singa diaphragm is particularly suitable for women
- who want or have to choose contraception without hormones (e.g. if there is an increased risk of thrombosis)
- who do not want or are not allowed to use a spiral
- while breastfeeding
- who only want to use contraception when they have sex
- after childbirth, between two pregnancies
- who have a latex allergy
- in combination with natural family planning methods (e.g. the symptothermal method)