Curaprox Enzycal 950 toothpaste (75 ml)
Normal proportion of sodium fluoride: 950 ppm. Double protection against caries thanks to sodium fluoride and enzymes. Strengthens the natural defenses of saliva. RDA 30: very gentle. For the whole family from 6 years. Made in Switzerland.
It does without anything that could be harmful and instead supports the protective function of saliva: Enzycal toothpaste does not contain any aggressive substances. We have replaced the aggressive foam cleaner Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS), which is found in most toothpastes, with a neutral one. We have held back when it comes to essential oils like menthol. We also keep the RDA low. To do this, Enzycal contains three enzymes that are already found in saliva - this true miracle of oral hygiene, which is even able to repair tooth enamel. This saliva and its protective and repair functions are strengthened by the Enzycal's enzymes - and this also prevents dry mouth. Thus, the Enzycal ensures healthy teeth, gums and oral mucous membranes. It tastes just as mild as it is - so mild, by the way, that it even helps with aphthae.
- Without SLS foaming agent: This is gentle on the oral mucosa
- With enzymes: This strengthens the natural saliva protection, promotes re-calcification and protects against dry mouth
- Caries protection through quickly available sodium fluoride
- Tooth enamel-friendly: not very abrasive (RDA value 30)
- Pleasantly mild in taste
- Noticeably less plaque and tartar
- Suitable in combination with sonic toothbrushes
- 950 ppm Sodium Fluoride