Curaprox Perio Forte Plus CHX 0.2% (200ml)
Highest antibacterial effect
Chlorhexidine concentration 0.2 percent: Perio Plus + Forte is used in short-term intensive care before and after invasive dental treatments. Reliably highly effective.
Mouthwash Perio Plus + Forte with CHX 0.2% and CITROX / P complex (200 ml)
- Chlorhexidine digluconate 0.2% for the proven chemical control of bacteria
- CITROX / P complex: natural extract of bitter orange for increased antiseptic effect and the amino acid polylysine to support the long-term effect
- Xylitol for pleasant sweetness, caries protection and strong teeth
- PVP-VA for an extra strong protective film on the mucosa and teeth
- Without alcohol
- Rinse 10 ml undiluted for 60 seconds.
- Preoperative: directly before the operation.
- Postoperatively and for the following days: morning and evening, for 3 to 7 days.
- Notes: For oral use only. Do not swallow.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
CHX plus natural
Dentistry has been prescribing chlorhexidine for almost seventy years, and for good reason: it works. In addition to CHX digluconate, Perio Plus + contains natural bioflavonoids extracted from the bitter orange (Citrus aurantium amara): CITROX.
Effect: even stronger
The bioflavonoids from CITROX themselves have a strong antibacterial effect. And in combination with CHX, CITROX even increases the antibacterial effect of CHX. With CITROX and CHX digluconate, Perio Plus + has the best conditions for a particularly powerful effect.
This is the CITROX / P complex
CITROX comes directly from nature: it is a natural bioflavonoid extract from the bitter orange (Citrus aurantium amara) and has a strong effect against bacteria, even viruses and fungi. So that it adheres well to teeth, gums and oral mucosa for a long-term effect, it is combined with the likewise natural amino acid polylysine: to form the CITROX / P complex.
Good taste, no irritation
Perio Plus + tastes good: thanks to CITROX and the taste developed by Givaudan's aroma professionals. In addition: Perio Plus + does not irritate the sense of taste: It doesn't matter whether orange juice or pizza, everything tastes the way it should.
Tips against discoloration
Refrain from tobacco, coffee, black and green tea, red wine, berries, curry, and saffron during therapy. This keeps the discoloration low. Clean well with a toothbrush, possibly use a whitening toothpaste like our “Black Is White” or BE YOU. The discoloration can be easily removed by dental professionals.
Only use Perio Plus + or other CHX rinses on the recommendation of your dentist. Normally you do not need this product; a toothbrush and interdental brush are sufficient. Follow the instructions of your dental professional for use.